So, Do You Need a Website Assessment?
With over 15 years in business and more than 225 website builds under our belt, we’ve got the experience and enthusiasm to help you identify just how to bring your site into alignment with your needs. Our technical site assessments are designed to give you a prioritized roadmap to improve your website’s performance, functionality, and user experience. Our assessment reports, tailored to your needs, are packed full of actionable tips to optimize your website, driving more traffic and conversions.
Our most basic assessment puts our team’s technical expertise to work for you without busting your budget. Our extensive knowledge and experience will give you a 360º understanding of #whatsrightwithyoursite
- Full review of your site by our development team
- All of your web properties info synthesized into the same workbook format we use for keeping our clients’ information tidy
- A comprehensive report of our review, for internal use by your marketing team
- 3 prioritized action items for your team to take, with an emphasis on things your team can handle internally
This assessment not only focuses on actionable items for your team, it prepares you to advocate for your team’s specific needs with higher-ups and with other departments within your organization.
- Everything from Tier I
- An hour-long review session with our development team to answer any questions or concerns you have in regards to our report and your team’s unique challenges
- A boardroom-ready, light-on-technical-terms pitch deck highlighting the most salient findings from our assessment, designed specifically to support you as you advocate for more resources or more control from your organization
This assessment puts our most rigorous process – the one we use for our concierge-level support clients – to work for you, and is the best possible way to tackle a site that’s currently confounding all of your best marketing efforts.
- Everything from Tier II
- A live assessment session with the BIPi team, as well as up to 3 specialists from our network, where your team can ask questions of SMEs already familiar with your site and your needs
- A 15% discount on your first year of support services from Berry Interesting, good for up to one year from the date of the live assessment session.
We Know You’re Savvy Enough to DIY This…
If you’re not sure about the value of outsourcing an assessment, you can download our free “8-Point Website Self-Assessment Guide”. Based on the process that we use when we perform assessments, our guide is both educational and practical, meant to empower you to perform your own basic website audit and get clarity on what actions you and your team should truly prioritize.
We’re not just tech support – we’re your proactive, scrappy co-pilot on the journey from website woes to website WOW.