We currently offer four WordPress support plans, designed to ensure that:
- your business website data and files are protected with routine backup services
- your website core software, themes and plug-ins are upgraded promptly
- you’re provided with maintenance reporting, analytics and search engine monitoring as necessary
If you prefer to pay for your care plan on a quarterly or yearly basis up front, we’ll take ~5-10% off the total.
Add an additional site to your plan for just 50% of the plan price. Dig deeper into our concierge enterprise, and Small Business Support Plan details. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact us!
† Berry Interesting holds developer licenses on a variety of common plugins that allows our clients to essentially take advantage of bulk pricing (as well get faster support request resolution). While we cannot offer licensing for all plugins, our list of licenses gets longer every month. For a list of licenses covered under our support plans, please contact us.
^Consultation is defined as a phone call, google hangout or skype session scheduled through our online scheduling app. Sessions are subject to schedule availability.
*A Fast Task is any update to your website that we can complete in 30 minutes or less from initial request to final delivery including emails & phone calls.
- Updating on-page content including text, images, videos, etc.
- Updating Forms including adding/removing fields, changing the confirmation message, changing who receives email notifications, etc.
- Updating contact information including email addresses, phone numbers, address, maps, etc.
- Adding new pages or blog posts (but not writing them)
- troubleshooting issues via the dashboard
Fast Tasks do not apply to work performed by our development partners.