Berry Interesting offers quick template-based HTML landing page and SquareSpace site consultation. Based on project budgets, business needs and the extent of messaging required, a straight-forward landing page or SquareSpace site may be the perfect, simple solution that answers all your complex questions. We can work with whatever sort of HTML page or SquareSpace site that you’ve already got, or we can get a new one up and running for you – often in a little as two weeks.
examples of our quick website landing page & SquareSpace services
- Joe Owen (Joe needed a quick site to support his professional presence on LinkedIn and on search engines. We launched this site in less than two weeks)
- Farley Law (Joshua Farley is an attorney who started his own, independent practice, and needed an affordable, simple web presence to support his work as he builds his client roster)
- Write. By K Turner. (Kate needed a new website to represent her freelance work more formally, but she didn’t need a content management system or the headaches that can go with it. We customized this site really quickly thanks to prompt feedback and up-front content provision, using the Stack Multi-Purpose template)
- Nashville Basket Brigade (their site’s hosting recently got overwhelmed, right before their biggest fundraising event of the year, and we customized the TikTak template in less than an hour to make sure something was visible to visitors while we got the hosting issue resolved. Their SquareSpace site is now live, but we saved this just to show off.)
- Discover Retirement 101 (While John has his main website on WordPress, we customized this, along with 2 other landing pages, specifically for event RSVPs. The HTML landing pages cut away the clutter of his main website, focusing on getting visitors to enter their email addresses to RSVP to his events. This landing page is a customized version of DW Modern)