While we do dearly love to work with WordPress, it’s not always the best (read: cheapest, fastest, most efficient) solution. Sometimes what you need is to keep it as simple as possible and not worry about ongoing maintenance. That’s where our quick website landing pages come in!
Like our customized WordPress sites, we offer customization of template-based HTML landing pages & sites. We’ve got several templates that we do love to work with*, but we’re always on the hunt for new options, as well. We can work with whatever sort of HTML site or page you’ve already got, or we can get a new one up and running for you – most of the time, in a little as two weeks.
Examples of quick website landing pages & sites we’ve done recently
- Nashville Basket Brigade (their site’s hosting recently got overwhelmed, right before their biggest fundraising event of the year, and we customized the TikTak template in less than an hour to make sure something was visible to visitors while we got the hosting issue resolved. Their WordPress site is now live, but we saved this just to show off.)
- The Legend of Kondoo (While Daon gets his business going, he’s using an HTML landing page as an affordable way to tell people more about his book and link them to the site where they can purchase it. Eventually Daon plans to build a WordPress ecommerce site. This landing page is a customized version of DW Modern)
- PopFusion Pops (While the girls at PopFusion work on getting their long-term business plan together and saving up for a WordPress ecommerce site, they’re using this customized landing page to show off their delicious work. This landing page is a customized version of Click version 2)
- Discover Retirement 101 (While John has his main website up and running, we built this, along with 2 other landing pages, specifically for event RSVPs. The HTML landing pages cut away the clutter of his main website, focusing on getting visitors to enter their email addresses to RSVP to his events. This landing page is a customized version of DW Modern)
- Ryan Gillespie, PHD (While Ryan gets his private practice up and running, he needs a simple, straightforward landing page to tell potential clients about his philosophy and make documents available for download. There are no plans for expansion, but he is working on getting professional photos taken to spice up the visual presentation. This landing page is a customized version of Click version 3)
Links to templates for quick website landing pages we love:
- Bolt Modern
- Click 1 (also see alternate versions 2 & 3)
- DW Modern
- Web Interfaces
We require that all clients get a license for their template through Creative Market. Many thanks to the amazing community of designers and developers there.